Wednesday, January 5, 2011

One Step Closer to the Maxis Om Nom Nom Race

Hi,
My name is Eric,
I'm 22 years old,
I'm from Ipoh,
and I'm 59kg...

So,
today I'm writing this post mainly mostly solely because of
one simple word...
FOOODD!!!!

Yes..
I like food very much...
any, every, whatever food you give...
I'll eat...
and I like it!!...
Seriously until now...
I still can't figure out just a simple food...
that i don't eat....
That's why i was once called..
"The Dustbin"
that clears out other peoples unwanted food....
and yet..
the good thing is...
no matter how much i eat...
and eat...
and eat....
I'm still underweighttt....
@_@"

Yeap..
I just don't know why i like food so much..
i like to travel...
but whenever i reach a new place...
the first thing that comes out in my mind is...
"I wana try the delicious scrumptious famous local food!!"
Recently just went china with my dad..
and usually people go there to see the scenery..
to see the historical places...
but for me...
i'm just searching for china local food.....

lol...
i feel hungry now d...haha....

However still...
i think i still prefer our local food...
our Malaysia Local food...
Penang Laksa,
Melaka Durian Cendol,
Klang Bak Kut Teh,
Seremban Siew Pao,
Sitiawan Red Wine Mee Sua,
etc etc etc...
i can talk whole day long about food....lol..
but still..
i think Ipoh is the best...
Gai Xi Hor Fun..Chicken rice..white coffee..dim sum...xiang bing...
and so much more...
it's like every 5 steps you walked, you'll see a famous local food...
lol....


That's why..
I'm so so attracted when i came across this ads..
Whewwwwhittt!!!!
Maxis is organizing “The Maxis Om Nom Nom Race” where 60 nuffnang bloggers race against time to complete various food challenges all around Malaysia..
and even win great prizes!!!

Did you ever heard about The Amazing Race??
Do you know whats cooler than that???
The Amazing FOOD Race!!!...
wow....
means we can run for the amazing race...
and yet...
we can eat throughout the whole race!!!...
wowww...
where to find such win-win competition!??!!

The details of Maxis Om Nom Nom are:
Date: 15 January 2011 (Saturday)
Venue: Modesto’s, Ground Floor, Capital Square, 7 Persiaran CapSquare 50100, Kuala Lumpur
Time: 8am-7pm (all participants must register before 9am)
Dress code: customized “The Maxis Om Nom Nom Race” T-shirts will be provided


Thanks to MAXIS for
providing an iPhone 4 with the Finder301 application and a Wireless Broadband.
All of these is available through Maxis.

Maxis wireless broadband is offering a great deal.
To know more about, u can log on to
http://www.maxis.com.my/personal/broadband/wireless_allplans.asp


Finder301 is a location-based app that provide information on
food, ATMs, banks, clinics, and more around town.
To know more, log on to http://itunes.apple.com/my/app/maxis-finder301/id375530216?mt=8# for Finder301 application.

Maxis is also offering great deals for Iphone 4.
http://www.maxis.com.my/personal/iphone4/landing.asp
check this out.

I Wish
I Hope
I WANT
to
JOIN!!!!!

So...
We need 4 members in a team....
Who else should i choose other than
my closest frenss in MMU??
Sometimes i just felt very grateful....
somehow..
all of us sharing the same interest..
WE LIKE FOOD TOOOO!!!!
I just want to say
Thanks for eating together with me for the past 5 years...
Glad to have you all around~~~
^^

So..
let me introduce my fellow "foodmates".....


The Navigator
Jansen Sie
He's a PRO in using GPS...
even sometimes....
he's the walking GPS..
direction???
NO PROBLEMO~~~

The Driver
Xiang Hue Lee

Don't be fooled by her innocent look...
She drives most aggressive and fastest among all of us...
and yet we are still
ALIVE!!!
Bring It On~~~

The Beauty
Kim Foong Koh

She's the Malaysia Version
MEGAN FOX!!!!
She'll use her beauty...
to attract(or to scare away) the other opponents....
to slow them down
so they can't concentrate on eating
but looking at herr!!!
Wheewwwhitt~~~

Last but not least...
The Eater
Eric Lai

He's the skinniest...
but
He's the blackhole..
He'll eat everything...
Food...mari mari..
I'll finish everything for you~~~



Together...
we have...
"THE FOODTASTIC FOUR"


with our slogan shouted inside here......


WE RUN FOR OUR FOOD!!!!


So..
Really Hope We can Join this competition and enjoy the
RACE and FOOD!!!..
*finger crossed*



PS : TRY ME!!! TRY ME!!!.....And give me L-size T-shirt PLEASE....^^

No comments: