Friday, July 16, 2010

What If I'm a Russian Spy...

I want to confess...
Yes..
I'm a Russian Spy...
Sorry Boss..
In order to take in...
I need to give out first...
This time the reward is too ATTRACTIVE..
I can't help myself...
Sony Pictures is giving us spies a chance to catch Salt 2 days before its release date...
2 tickets of the exclusive Primiere Screening!!!!
NOT JUST THAT,
there's more...
One of us...
One of us will even walk home with a
Sony bloggie™ camera worth RM899!
Woww...How cool is that??!!!
With this camera i can even improve much more for my spying phototaking skills...
(not taking girls or under skirts photos ya...
I mean the REAL SPY JOB...lol...)

OK..
I'm a Russian Spy..
My name is Agent Smith..
You can call me Mr. Smith..
(What??you think only US spies are called Smith??)
I have no childhood..
all i remember..
When i was very small...
i was pull out from a dark small box...
these people take me to a place..
feed me...give me place to sleep..

By the age of 12..
They taught me all kinds of language..
They taught me how to negotiate..how to convince..
They taught me how to play football...
at first i thought im going to be a football player...
but then...
i only realise what's my real job....

By the age of 20...
I was brought to see a person..
a very important person..
This is an very important piece of information...
P & C..
once i spill it out...
there's no turning back..
HOPE I REALLY GOT WHAT I WISHED FOR.....
His name is Abramovich..
Roman Abramovich..
He's a Russian Billionaire...
7 years ago,
He told me that he's going to take over Chelsea Football Team..
He wants to see Famous World Class Footballer to play in his team..
So..
my job is to convince those players he wants to play for Chelsea..
without letting them know i'm actually his spy...

This job is really not an easy task..
even though those salary and money he offer to them
are very very very attractive...
but then...
NOT everyone talks about money only..
Well...almost all but not all....
I need to sneak into the team they played for..
make friends with them...
be a part of their lifes...
speak their language..
learn their daily lives...
adapt their hobbies..
what they like...and what they don't..
become their best friend...
Then,
convince them to play for Chelsea when the time comes..
just SIGN THE CONTRACT!!...

I feel proud of myself..
because all these years i brought many...
many World Class Players from all over the world to join Chelsea..

MICHAEL BALLACK
PETER CECH
ANDY SHEVCHENKO
DECO
DIDIER DROGBA
JOE COLE
ASHLEY COLE
ESSIEN
ANELKA
MAKELELE

You really think they come just because of the money??
NOOO.....you're wrong...
it's because of Mr.Smith!!!!..
all these well-trained years...
convincing convincing and convincing...
However, I felt very sorry to one person,
Shevchenko..
He is like one of my best friend...
since he's from Ukraine..
so there's still some common between us..
so it's not too hard to convince him...
but that time i knew he has no future in Chelsea..
the place is just not suitable for him..
but still..
Demand from my boss..
A job is a job..
i still need to fulfill my task...
I'm really sorry bro...

So..
what's my new target??
David Villa,
Ribery,
Ibrahimovic,
Tevez,
Pato,

But FIRST in the list...
FERNANDO TORRES...
Had some connection with him when he was at Atletico Madrid....
hope the relationship we had can convince him..
but still..
more effort need to put on...

Hope i can succeed...

and

Hope i can win this competition too..
(So i can bring him for the movie???haha.....)

*finger crossed*


No comments: