Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Update....

Location Update : JB
It's d X week im at JB again...
I also dono how long im here d..
logbook haven start...
DIE...

However,
dis week a bit diff..
my supervisor coming down JB also..
well, dis is not d diff..
the diff is i hav ntg 2 do dis week...
woohoo...
since there's no status update from digi..
we cant do anythin here..
so..
as my supervisor said..
i'm here to spend my HOLIDAYS!!!
lol...

No need do walk test..
No need walk so so long...
No need work til late night..
But dis week im here to learn new things
DRIVE TEST..
but not i do also..
my supervisor do..
so im juz at d side learning..
n outstation allowance stil hav...
He's really so good...
did i mention tat d company PAY me for going LANGKAWI???
lol......
the 3 days leave i took...
my supervisor count tat as normal working days...
means no need deduct my salary...
wow...
really good...!!!
normally
INTERN ARE NOT SUPPOSE TO GET LEAVE
and i still get paid for having 1...
lol..
But stil..
i really felt guilty..
for leaving my hsemate all alone for so long..
really sorry..
felt like kena tipu 2 stay at sk27..
no ppl teman her...
sorry not there 2 help u change bulb also...
will be back asap....

There's another news..
Nex week...
IM GOING PENANG!!!!!!
it's good...
n it's bad...
Company will give me a car...
drive there and work..
lol...
Penang sure better than JB lor..
Hav my full freedom there..
supervisor even ask me to bring frens or gf along..
cos im going all alone...
ANY1 WANA JOIN??
JOM....
ALL ON ME....lol...

Bad is CRYSTAL IS COMING BACK NEX WEEK!!!!!
but nvm...
there only 1 site..
i will try my best 2 settle it asap..
den can come back..
OK??
if im not attracted by d food n ppl there lor..
haha..
MR.Wong..im coming..
Penang LAKSA!!!...im coming...

No comments: