Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Deepavali...

Deepavali...
Supposely is juz one of d holidays 4 chinese ppl like us...
Well...not 4 my mom...she will b very bc goin 2 ppl hse eating n eating durin deepavali or hari raya..haha...
So...tat mornin...after delivered edmund's ''special im sorry'' gift 2 ah leng...my mom brought me 2 auntie panjale hse 2 eat...she used 2 be my house cleaner..but it was like 10 years ago....
I guess it has been ard 3 years since v went 2 her hse 2 eat on deepavali...dono where were v dis 3 years...many things changed...i rmb her hse used 2 b old old de...but now...wow.....bravia tv pulak...aiks....not bad 4 her after so many years hardwork as a cleaner...
Saw my mom so close wit her sons n daughters..really felt the happy family punya feelin..
Hmm..but when i saw auntie..(haha..she used 2 call me baby..n now she also dono how 2 call me d)...suddenly recalled many things when i was small...well...she's now much thinner than b4...
I was like half of my height when she every mornin come clean our hse tat time...yea..i think i was stil primary skol...those mornin mostly parents not at home...den i need 2 prepare den wear my skol uniform waiting for liang lao shi 2 come fetch me...(haha...those mornin if turn on tv stil got bob d builder cartoon de..haha).....
(bob d builder can v fix it..bob d builder yes v can...haha...)
yea..n somtimes if ntg 2 eat auntie will cook d mi fen for me...well..she suppose 2 b a cleaner...n stil need 2 cook 4 me eh..no extra charge(i guess)...so good....
No wonder deepavali tat time she keep tellin her kids tat she used 2 feed me when im small de..haha...its really like tellin all of her kids 1 by 1 de..haha..
Hmm...den recalled once when dono standard 3 or 4...
tat mornin same like usual...was packin my books....
den holy shit...wat d fuck...die die die...
found out tat i haven finish my homework..
die lor...sked...feared...damn sked..
not easy 2 study in d 1st cls as d teacher was so damn scary...a little things only wil cane u til cry..til die..til blood also come out from ur hand...n now i even 4get 2 do homework...it's like if u go skol..u confirm die..die..die..
n i don wana die...(im stil a virgin..2007 mmu drama..haha)
how..how..how..
no time 2 do d homework...liang lao shi was comin also..so how leh...
Yes...
1st time in my life i skipped skol...
i asked auntie 2 give d teacher dono wat excuse n ask her 2 leave...den i juz go back change clothes n watch tv...like ntg will goonna happen....I WISH...
dammit....i think auntie called my dad n told him tat i skipped skol...
awhile ago more my dad came back...came in...skol me...slapped me....n asked me 2 knee in front of d 神台....n continue scolding...aiks....
Well..dis is d consequence if u skip skol...yea...so til den i never skip skol....until secondary...n i think no need 2 say bout uni rite...juz get worse...haha..
Anyway...never blame tat auntie also cos she also worry bout me...n also saw her sad when dad slap me n scold me like shit....but juz remind me bout dis thing everytime i saw her...
Anyway...
HAPPY DEEPAVALI...
lumba nandri...


No comments: