Monday, October 13, 2008

Welcome back...

Aiks..suppose were studyin at mcd de...
Suddenly cant concentrate after realising so many things de..
But dis is not 1 of d things tat made me cant concentrate...

Well...
If ur heng dai finally got a gf...will u happy 4 him??
For me...i will....
For me *heng dai*(aka brothers) is very very important to me...
So if there's any good news for him...it's a good news for me also....
(Juz don un y u feel or say tat im not happy for u.....)
(tired lar..juz no facial expression 2 show im hapy only ma..)

So...
since i dono how 2 tell u personally...
i juz wana u 2 know tat
"Bro...im really happy 4 u man...."
welcome back to not single life anymore..hehe...
Glad 2 hear tat u 2 progressing well..
Glad 2 hear d plans u all hav....haha..
Happy 4 u 2...
Welcome back...

No comments: