Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Bad Day...x2...

So..
tat day i heard BAD DAY again..
TWICE!!! in a day..
damn it....
so...wat does it means den???

It ends up i hear my colleague told me tat he had a
BAD DAY....
TWICE!!!...seriously...

So...
yao guan ngo mat lun si leh???
is he who had a bad day right??
how to relate to me leh???

Well...

# Bad Day 1#
morning i was ordered by d bigger boss...
to follow my colleague go do his walk test..
no choice...had to go...
need to fetch him to glen marie...
be d driver...
well..at least better than help him walk whole building lor....
half an hour reach there...
den he only realise he left all those tools at d office...
his bad day...
but den...
is me who need to drive and jam back office and take the tools and come back again..
deng...

# Bad Day 2#
Ok...he proceed his walk test...
everythin went smoothly...
suddenly..
HE DROPPED MY 5K FUJITSU LAPTOP!!!!!!!!
WTF!!!
HE FUCKING DROPPED MY 5K LAPTOP!!!
n even from hand drop to d floor!!!!!....
n when i go back home...
I CANT TURN ON MY LAPTOP!!!...
wtf....even though its company laptop..
there are many of my files and things inside it...
dengggg.....!!!!
need to reformat everythin d...
shit lar...
inside many things eh..haven backup de..
shit!!
n he stil say is his bad day..
WTF...

So..
d song...
is juz coincidence??
or juz..
a really very nice song to listen???...
@_@"

No comments: